Panchakarma at Beayurvedic
· Complete Ayurvedic assessment and eight-fold examination (Asthavidha Pariksha)
· Daily one specialty Ayurvedic Snehana and Swedan – These involve unique types of Massages
· Marmabhyanga – pressure point massage,
· Udvartana- dry herb scrub massage
· Shilabhyanga – hot stone massage
· Pinda Swedan- Massage with pollutice of herbs.
· Pizzinchil- specialty oil massage
· 30 minutes Shirodhara- warm flow of oil the third eye.
· One external Basti (Kati basti, Udar basti, Greeva basti) every alternate day.
· Daily consultation to monitor the cleanse process.
· A special therapeutic diet of kichadi and herbal teas is provided daily after the session
· Complimentary Beayurvedic kichadi spice mix is provided to encourage healthy eating post panchakarma program.
· A follow up session two weeks after the end of Panchakarma.
A personalized health and wellness plan to follow after the Panchakarma program